Hello folks! I know some of you will be feeling 'shocked' why a new blogger like me is posting his second post eventhough it's been less than a day this blog was created. First of all, I want to thank the guy who took away http://bmyself.blogspot.com (yes..very sad..) making me feeling headache when thinking of a nice name. But still, THANKS! Now they will all know I'm the real BMyself :D
Everyone, and I do mean EVERYONE on my tour is having fun while I'm still at home eating porridge. How!!! Someone tell me what should I do!!! I'm hungry le! I miss Miri's Laksa at Hong Yung, Kueh Chap, cacatkia's Sao Pao.. koropok lekor.. OMG LA! Will someone post to me?! I miss Miri food so much :(
If you guys don't know what I'm talking about, head over to dasolve's food hunting blog.
He will show you guys where to find good food in Miri. Anyway, stomachache now again. I better get back to sleep. Take care ya'll. And yes, I'm still refreshing Flo's blog to see if she suddenly update her blog while working. Haha!
Everyone, and I do mean EVERYONE on my tour is having fun while I'm still at home eating porridge. How!!! Someone tell me what should I do!!! I'm hungry le! I miss Miri's Laksa at Hong Yung, Kueh Chap, cacatkia's Sao Pao.. koropok lekor.. OMG LA! Will someone post to me?! I miss Miri food so much :(
If you guys don't know what I'm talking about, head over to dasolve's food hunting blog.
He will show you guys where to find good food in Miri. Anyway, stomachache now again. I better get back to sleep. Take care ya'll. And yes, I'm still refreshing Flo's blog to see if she suddenly update her blog while working. Haha!
1 comments:
Walao...really my no. 1 fan supporter. Normally, i dun update my blog when I'm working la. :)
Thanks for ur support again.
Post a Comment