Monday, June 16, 2008

Miri Food Festival!



So, anyone interested to go taste food with me? :D

*UPDATE*

Thanks to Florence that reminded me that I did not give the details on the Miri International Food Festival.

Duh! How could I be so forgetful! First let me explain. This Miri International Food Festival will be held from the 1st - 31st August 2008. Grand opening will be held at:


Palace Ballroom,
Grand Palace Hotel,
1st August 2008



On the launching day of this spectacular event at the Grand Palace Ballroom, the sales would be donated to charity(I think) to help those in need.

The Festival would be participated by the following Hotels & Restaurants:

AUSSIE EXPERIENCE
BEST WESTERN RESTAURANT
GRAND PALACE HOTEL

Tel:+60 85 428888
http://www.grandpalace.com.my


PENANG FOOD FEST
MELINAU TERRACE COFFEEHOUSE
PARKCITY EVERLY HOTEL MIRI
Tel: +60 85 440288
http://www.vhhotels.com

NEW WORLD STEAKS & SEAFOOD
ZEST RESTAURANT
MIRI MARRIOTT RESORT & SPA
Tel: +60 84 421121
http://www.marriott.com/myymc

ASIAN BAMBOO CUISINE
ONE TREE HILL CAFE / PALM RESTAURANT & BAR
BORNEO TROPICAL RAIN FOREST
Tel: +60 85 613888
http://www.borneorainforestresort.com

PACIFIC COLLECTIONS
IMPERIAL RESTAURANT
IMPERIAL HOTEL
Tel: +60 85 431133
http://www.imperialhotel.com.my

PIZZA & PASTA
FRATINI'S RESTAURANT
Tel: +60 85 431155 / 431115
PICOLO FRATINI
Tel: +60 85 430255 / 430355

RASA NUSANTARA
CHATTERBOX COFFEEHOUSE,
MEGA HOTEL
Tel: +60 85 432432
http://www.megahotel.com.my

ARTISAN ICE CREAMS
DESSERTS
Tel: +60 85 439118


I've included their contacts so that you guys can call the individual hotels or restaurants for more information or reservations. Have fun peeps! Food for life!

2 comments:

= FLoReNcE = said...

When is it??? I wan to eat eat eat n getting fatter n fatter... Wahahaha...

BMyself said...

ya i agree la. u are too thin d. see my post lo. i update already.