Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Guys Night Out

Yes, it was guys night out yesterday with my fellow buddies from a nearby car accessories shop. The night was still young as they say so first they came and pulled my out from my chair (so sorry to the person who was waiting for me! *wink wink*). It was either a go and get change or get stripped and changed by your buddies night). w00t! Ofcourse I was still wide awake because I had free coffee from someone who didn't know me but still bought me a coffee(not yet! this would be continued later. CONTINUE READING!)

So I got changed, went out, and went to a nearby restaurant which would open until morning. First thing I noticed was, O_O"! There place is packed with youngsters and the ladies were smoking hot! (that was because a lot of the girls were smoking and they were sweating at the same time)

Haha! I know what you're thinking. HOW DARE YOU FOOL ME!!! But yes, a lot of them looked so pretty and yet I doubt relationship will last long enough. You guys know what I mean.

Anyway, dinner was good. Was served a mushroom soup with bread followed by salad with HUGE prawns then my main appetizer came. Mix grill! But wait! where's the drink? The guys had brought along their very own *ang moh lang* chinese tea if you know what I mean. The guys talked to me about the different places I could visit, where I could go to have a nice view of Taipei, etc etc. They even brought me to the Grand Hotel that I stayed on my first night to Taiwan where we just sit back and relax while talking.

Cheng Hao, xie xie ni de pi jiu. Bie wang ji huan qien zhi dao ma? Haha.. This guy took a bottle of wine to share with our buddies from his mother's shop and didn't pay LOL! But still thanks a lot!

Since I didn't know where I was I wasn't brought back until it was almsot 7am. Guess I'm the midnight king of MC.net today?

0 comments: