Not sure why but have been feeling my blog is really dead now. I've been busy with meetings, plannings, brain storming. Miss miri lots. Things I've been wondering today:
1. Where'd everyone run to tonight?
2. Did they run to Riam Concert?
3. How was the concert?
4. If so many people go who's gonna accompany me chat?
5. How much capital I've need to prepare?
6. How am I going to face the expenses eventhough money coming in is still constant and not increasing?
7. How do I get well soon?
8. When will I find someone for me?
Yeah, many think that I'm thinking too much and saying that I shouldn't be thinking about some of this expecially number 8. But I've been telling myself, searching for a partner now doesn't mean that I will be able to find one immediately.
I've made myself promise that I will push myself to study no matter what. I'm going to study+work hard. Motivation is what I really need. But question is, how am I going to motivate myself when I'm facing extreme stress? Until now I've yet to find a way that suits my in getting rid of my stress and worries.
Gosh. Miss you guys back home :(
1. Where'd everyone run to tonight?
2. Did they run to Riam Concert?
3. How was the concert?
4. If so many people go who's gonna accompany me chat?
5. How much capital I've need to prepare?
6. How am I going to face the expenses eventhough money coming in is still constant and not increasing?
7. How do I get well soon?
8. When will I find someone for me?
Yeah, many think that I'm thinking too much and saying that I shouldn't be thinking about some of this expecially number 8. But I've been telling myself, searching for a partner now doesn't mean that I will be able to find one immediately.
I've made myself promise that I will push myself to study no matter what. I'm going to study+work hard. Motivation is what I really need. But question is, how am I going to motivate myself when I'm facing extreme stress? Until now I've yet to find a way that suits my in getting rid of my stress and worries.
Gosh. Miss you guys back home :(
0 comments:
Post a Comment